Check Availability Below – Please read before booking
CHECK IN 4:00pm
Call the day before your stay if you wish to check in early, we cannot guarantee it
There are no phones in these cabins and cell phone reception maybe limited. Be prepared because you are in a rural area. If you experience a problem while staying in any of these 3 cabins please contact Neal & Sharon Baker (the owners) at 419-827-2266 or 419-651-4506. If it is an emergency you can go to their home, which is located on Twp 464. It is approximately 1 mile from the intersection of Co Rd 22. There is a sign at the end of the driveway Secluded Cabins Event center. Their home is the large 2 story on top of the hill to the left.
CHECK OUT Hummingbird and Dove – 12pm (Noon)
Heron Hill & Chickadee Checkout 11:00am
NO LATE CHECK OUTS
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the cabins, do not leave cigarette butts in the yard, do not throw cigarette butts away inside the cabin, and if the cabin smells like cigarette smoke you will be charged $100.00 for extra cleaning.
- There is a minimum stay of 2 nights, If you wish to stay for one night you must call the day before you wish to stay.
- Cabin Must be paid in full 4 weeks prior to arrival, if you are booking withing 4 weeks the cabin must be paid in full at the time of booking.
- There is no refund after 30 days before your stay
- All cancellations must be made 30 days before your stay. There is a $50.00 fee for cancellations and date changes.
- Absolute Maximum number of people at any time over the age of 12 months
- Chickadee Pines — 16 Including Children / 12 cars
- Heron Hill — 12 including children / 8 cars
- Dove Cottage — 4 adults 2 children / 2 cars
- Hummingbird Hideaway –2 adults 2 children / 2 cars
- Please no TENTS on the property.
- No ATVs, dirt bikes, or off road vehicles unless prior permission is given
- No Fishing or swimming in the surrounding ponds (they are commercial Fish Hatcheries)
- Absolutely NO PETS/ANIMALS are allowed in the cabins or on the property.
- Outside fires MUST be in the fire pit provided and tended to at all times. No fires outside of the fire pit.
- No fireworks.
- Alcohol is permitted as long as it is kept in moderation and under control. No kegs. No underage consumption of alcohol.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the Hot Tub or Jacuzzi.
- Any children 17 years and under must have a parent or guardian with them on the premises to be in the hot tub or Jacuzzi.
- There is no maid service.
- Parties are allowed ONLY for registered guests and must be kept in control. The reserving guest
is responsible for all actions taken on the property. You will be charged for over loading.