Please read before booking
We Strictly enforce our rules. If you are in violation of any rules you will be asked to leave without a refund and extra charges may be incurred.
If you have any questions about the rules please call us ahead of time. We will do our best to work with you. Much of these rules are in place to protect our property, Keep relationships with our neighbors, and keep the reservation costs as low as possible.
CHECK IN 4:00pm
Hummingbird and Dove – 12pm (Noon)
Heron Hill & Chickadee Checkout 11:00am
NO LATE CHECK OUTS
Call the day before your stay if you wish to check in early, we cannot guarantee it
- Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the cabins, do not leave cigarette butts in the yard, do not throw cigarette butts away inside the cabin, and if the cabin smells like cigarette smoke you will be charged $100.00 for extra cleaning.
- Absolutely NO PETS/ANIMALS are allowed in the cabins or on the property.
- Absolute Max. number of people/cars on the property at any time over the age of 2. You will be charged for over loading.
- Chickadee Pines — 16 Including Children / 10 cars
- Heron Hill — 12 including children / 8 cars
- Dove Cottage — 4 adults 2 children / 2 cars
- Hummingbird Hideaway –2 adults 2 children / 2 cars
- Please no TENTS on the property
- The cabins or property may not be used for any commercial enterprise
- If you are hosting a bachelor/bachelorette party Please let us know ahead of time. Parties that get out of hand will be asked to leave.
- There is a minimum stay of 2 nights, If you wish to stay for one night you must call the day before your stay.
- Cabin Must be paid in full 4 weeks prior to arrival, if you are booking withing 4 weeks the cabin must be paid in full at the time of booking. We will process the payments at the necessary times automatically. .
- There is no refund after 30 days before your stay
- All cancellations must be made 30 days before your stay. There is a $50.00 fee for cancellations and date changes.
- No ATVs, dirt bikes, or off road vehicles unless prior permission is given.
- No Fishing or swimming in the surrounding ponds (they are commercial Fish Hatcheries)
- Outside fires MUST be in the fire pit provided and tended to at all times. No fires outside of the fire pit. Do not move the fire pit.
- No fireworks.
- Alcohol is permitted as long as it is kept in moderation and under control. No kegs. No underage consumption of alcohol.
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the Hot Tub or Jacuzzi. Always take showers before and after using any hot tub.
- Any children 17 years and under must have a parent or guardian with them on the premises to be in the hot tub or Jacuzzi.
- There is no maid service.
- Parties are allowed ONLY for registered guests and can not exceed the maximum capacity of the cabin this includes anywhere on the property.
- The reserving guest is responsible for all actions taken on the property.